Fibre-reinforced plastics - the invisible strength
As manufacturer of fibre-reinforced parts made of thermoset we are specialized and established successfully in automotive contruction.
From the prototype made of hand lay-up laminate to large-scale production runs with areas of up to 3 m2.
- e.g. bus panelling parts for front and tail, wheelhouse flaps, side planking, wind deflectors, roof spoilers, air ducts for engines, underfloor protection etc.
- Bull bars for airplane seats
- Aprons for Deutsche Bahn electric locos
- Battery carriers for trucks
We are also active in: construction sector, machines and equipment construction.
Fibre-reinforced plastics offer a wide scope of function and comfort:
- strong and light-weight
- dimensionally stable
- high quality
- environmentally sound and recyclable
The excellent characteristics of fibre-reinforced plastics make this material perfect for a wide variety of applications:
- electrical industry
- transport industry
- sanitary industry
- leisure and sports equipment
- interior contruction / interior design
Polyplex AG reiceives Daimler Supplier Award
In the section ‚Daimler Trucks and Buses, Exterior' Polyplex AG was honored as best supplier.
Daimler AG recognized its best suppliers for their contributions on the occasion of its annual supplier conference in Stuttgart, the “Daimler Key Supplier Meeting”, with the “Daimler Supplier Award 2009”. As in previous years, 13 companies received awards in various categories.
>> Read more
We were present.
>> Read more